God’s deepest desire is intimacy with His children. And all He wants from us is a great commitment to seek Him with every fibre of our being. God wants to walk and talk with you every day as He works through your life to draw others to His loving mercy and grace. But our busy schedule has kept us away from spending precious time with our Father and King. Prophet Isaiah inquired, “…who among you will give ear to this? Who will hearken and hear for the time to come? ”. It is time to be sensitive to the voice of the Spirit. When you learn to discern His voice and to listen to Him, He will lead you to the right people, right places, right plan for your life, and the right steps to take. In the Voice of God, Matthew Dickson states, “God is looking for those who will stand in the gap, those who will answer the voice that is crying out “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?”
In this important book you will learn:
- How to receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit
- About Jesus, the glory of the Father. And how to operate daily in that glory realm- the realm of the miraculous
- How to discern the voice of God in your daily walk with Him
- How to have a personal relationship with the Holy Spirit
- What to do when all hope is lost and God seems silent?
- How to resist Satan’s thoughts, ideas and suggestions.
This book was born out of the place of prayer and time with the Lord. After graduating from college, December 21, 2011 the Holy Spirit moved me to give myself to prayer and to spend more time with Him in the word. And as I obeyed, every word in the Bible started leaping out of the pages as I read. The Bible became more real to me, as though I was using a magnifying lens. Every word meant everything to me. Jesus said “the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit and they are life”.